TURBOToot will be down for a bit later today, while I move it over to the new server. It's getting a software upgrade at the same time.
Sorry about that. Looks like I'm going to have to delay the move and upgrade slightly until I have worked out a couple of issues.
Think I've worked it out now. Here we go again!
I think that worked? Let me know of any problems!
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!