Maybe this is a better way to do this!
5. Cover with damp cloth for 10 min.
6. Roll between hands to get a roll 35 cm long. Make a pretzel shape and insert fingers into holes to enlarge them.
7. Place 8 cm apart on a cookie sheet; mix together water and egg from Part 2 ingredients, brush evenly on all pretzels. Sprinkle with salt and bake 15-20 minutes.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease large cookie sheet.
2. In large bowl, sprinkle yeast over warm water. Stir until blended. Gradually stir in sugar, salt and enough flour to form a soft and slightly sticky dough.
3. Turn dough onto a well-floured board. Knead 5-7 minutes. Add remaining flour until dough no longer sticks to hands.
4. Cut dough in half and then each half into 6 even pieces (12 altogether).
Ya'll like Pretzels? Check a look at this recipe, then make yer own!
Ingredients – Part 1:
• 1 package dry yeast (appx. 4 tsp)
• 1 1/3 cups warm water
• 1 tbsp sugar
• ½ tsp salt
• 4 cups flour
Ingredients – Part 2:
• 1 egg
• 1 tbsp water
• 2 tbsp sea salt
XCOM with a Hearthstone vibe? WOOOO! We're LIVE! with Fort Triumph from @AllinGamesPub
Sponsored by Catapult!
Awe, I just read through the condolence card. Thank you so much for all the love. It really means a lot.
Special thanks, I hear, should go to @cutepiku for all their hard work!
LIVE in just under an hour with Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos from @Team17 and @HelioCStudios!!!
4 Player roguelite couple’s couch co-op!
Out on Nintendo Switch and Steam! Check it out: http://bit.ly/3qwcznY
Sponsored by @Indieboost_io
LIVE! with The VideoKid by @PixelTripStudio
An AWESOME arcadey title available on the Switch for the price of a sandwich! Check it out: https://bit.ly/3bOhdch
Sponsored by @Indieboost_io and @ChorusWorldwide
This whole experience has been incredibly mentally and emotionally draining. Thank you guys for being so patient ;)
As Fraser has mentioned on some shows, he's been working on composing music.
While I'm plugging away at bookkeeping for taxes. I'm SUPER close to being done though! Yay!
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!